The article about Round Wooden Garden Stakes was published on June 30, 2017 at 3:13 pm. This image is uploaded in the Wooden category. Round Wooden Garden Stakes is tagged with Round Wooden Garden Stakes, Round, Wooden, Garden, Stakes..
Roundround1 (round),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., prep., v.
- having a flat, circular surface, as a disk.
- ring-shaped, as a hoop.
- curved like part of a circle, as an outline.
- having a circular cross section, as a cylinder;
- spherical or globular, as a ball.
- shaped more or less like a part of a sphere;
- free from angularity;
consisting of full, curved lines or shapes, as handwriting or parts of the body.
- executed with or involving circular motion.
- full, complete, or entire: a round dozen.
- noting, formed, or expressed by an integer or whole number with no fraction.
- expressed, given, or exact to the nearest multiple or power of ten;
in tens, hundreds, thousands, or the like: in round numbers.
- roughly correct;
approximate: a round guess.
- considerable in amount;
ample: a round sum of money.
- brought to completeness or perfection.
- full and sonorous, as sound.
- vigorous or brisk: a round trot.
- straightforward, plain, or candid;
outspoken: a round scolding.
- positive or unqualified: a round assertion.
- any round shape, as a circle, ring or sphere.
- a circular, ring-shaped, curved, or spherical object;
a rounded form.
- something circular in cross section, as a rung of a ladder or chair.
- Sometimes, rounds. a completed course of time, series of events or operations, etc., ending at a point corresponding to that at the beginning: We waited through the round of many years.
- any complete course, series, or succession: The strike was settled after a long round of talks; a round of parties.
- Often, rounds. a going around from place to place, as in a habitual or definite circuit: a doctor's rounds.
- a completed course or spell of activity, commonly one of a series, in some play or sport: the second round of a tournament.
- a recurring period of time, succession of events, duties, etc.: the daily round.
- an entire range: the round of human capabilities.
- a single outburst, as of applause or cheers.
- a single discharge of shot by each of a number of guns, rifles, etc.
- a single discharge by one firearm.
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot.
- a single serving, esp. of drink, made more or less simultaneously to everyone present, as at table or at a bar: The next round is on me.
- See round dance.
- movement in a circle or around an axis.
- Also, round of beef. the portion of the thigh of beef below the rump and above the leg. See diag. under beef.
- See round steak.
- a slice, as of bread.
- [Archery.]a specified number of arrows shot from a specified distance from the target in accordance with the rules.
- one of a series of three-minute periods making up a boxing match: a 15-round bout.
- a short, rhythmical canon at the unison, in which the several voices enter at equally spaced intervals of time.
- rounds, the order followed in ringing a peal of bells in diatonic sequence from the highest to the lowest.
- [Golf.]a playing of the complete course.
- [Cards.]a division of play in a game, consisting of a turn each for every player to bid, bet, play a card, deal the cards, or be dealt cards.
- in the round:
- (of a theater) having a stage completely surrounded by seats for the audience.
- in the style of theater-in-the-round: The play should be done in the round.
- in complete detail;
from all aspects: a character as seen in the round.
- (of sculpture) not attached to a supporting background;
- make the rounds:
- to go from one place to another, as in making deliveries, paying social visits, or seeking employment.
- Also, go the rounds. to be reported or told;
circulate: another rumor making the rounds.
- throughout or from the beginning to the end of a recurring period of time: all year round.
- Also, 'round. around: The music goes round and round.
- throughout (a period of time): a resort visited all round the year.
- around: It happened round noon.
- to make round.
- to free from angularity;
fill out symmetrically;
- to bring to completeness or perfection;
- to form (a gem) roughly (sometimes fol. by up);
- to end (a sentence, paragraph, etc.) with something specified: He rounded his speech with a particularly apt quotation.
- to encircle or surround.
- to make a complete circuit of;
pass completely around.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around or to the other side of: to round a corner.
- to cause to move in a circle;
- to make the opening at (the lips) relatively round or pursed during an utterance.
- to pronounce (a speech sound, esp. a vowel) with rounded lips;
- to contract (the lips) laterally. Cf. spread (def. 14), unround.
- to replace by the nearest multiple of 10, with 5 being increased to the next highest multiple: 15,837 can be rounded to 15,840;
then to 15,800;
then to 16,000.
- to become round.
- to become free from angularity;
- to develop to completeness or perfection.
- to take a circular course;
make a circuit, as a guard.
- to make a turn or partial circuit around something.
- to turn around as on an axis: to round on one's heels.
- to reduce successively the number of digits to the right of the decimal point of a mixed number by dropping the final digit and adding 1 to the next preceding digit if the dropped digit was 5 or greater, or leaving the preceding digit unchanged if the dropped digit was 4 or less.
- round off:
- to complete or perfect;
- to express as a round number, usually to the nearest multiple of 10.
- round out:
- to complete or perfect: The new coin rounded out his collection.
- to fill out;
become rounder: She rounded out so nicely that everyone soon forgot she had been so ill.
- round to, [Naut.]to turn a sailing vessel in the direction from which the wind is blowing.
- round up:
- to drive or bring (cattle, sheep, etc.) together.
- to assemble;
gather: to round up all the suspects in an investigation.
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Stakesstake1 (stāk),USA pronunciation n., v., staked, stak•ing.
- a stick or post pointed at one end for driving into the ground as a boundary mark, part of a fence, support for a plant, etc.
- a post to which a person is bound for execution, usually by burning.
- the stake, the punishment of death by burning: Joan of Arc was sentenced to the stake.
- one of a number of vertical posts fitting into sockets or staples on the edge of the platform of a truck or other vehicle, as to retain the load.
- [Mormon Ch.]a division of ecclesiastical territory, consisting of a number of wards presided over by a president and two counselors.
- sett (def. 2).
- pull up stakes, to leave one's job, place of residence, etc.;
move: They pulled up stakes and went to California.
- to mark with or as if with stakes (often fol. by off or out): We staked out the boundaries of the garden.
- to possess, claim, or reserve a share of (land, profit, glory, etc.) as if by marking or bounding with stakes (usually fol. by out or off): I'm staking out ten percent of the profit for myself.
- to separate or close off by a barrier of stakes.
- to support with a stake or stakes, as a plant: to stake tomato vines.
- to tether or secure to a stake, as an animal: They staked the goat in the back yard.
- to fasten with a stake or stakes.
- stake out:
- to keep (a suspect) under police surveillance.
- to appoint (a police officer) to maintain constant watch over a suspect or place.
Round Wooden Garden Stakes have 10 photos including Garden Posts For Fencing & Staking ., One Dollar Products Round Wood Garden Stakes Wholesale, One Dollar Products Round Wood Garden Stakes Wholesale, One Dollar Products Round Wood Garden Stakes Wholesale, One Dollar Products Round Wood Garden Stakes Wholesale, Round Tree Stake Lodge-Pole, 6-PACK-ROUND-POINTED-FENCING-FARM-STAKES-GARDEN-, Seasonals, 3.6M X 90MM HALF ROUND RAILS GARDEN PADDOCK FENCE POST TREE STAKES, Handmade Garden Stakes / Rustic Primitive Wooden Garden Markers/ Made To Order. Here are the pictures:
The bedroom is really where spent plenty of your own time and a very important a part of your house. Therefore it is very important which you present it with superior style. In addition it's also advisable to make certain that the furniture in accordance with the concept of one's bedroom.
Should you take a look at furniture, it'd be a good plan where you will get inexpensive and good furniture that'll match your allowance to discover. A perfect issue is always to uncover a web based store that carries it in a really affordable discount should you be seeking Round Wooden Garden Stakes furniture. And the finest portion is before you make your option, you can even review the buying price of furniture.
Additionally it is feasible that greater choices will be found by you online than in furniture outlets. Although searching for your room gear remember to check out additional important things that accompany it such as for example the like , pillowcases and sheets. These are also usually obtainable in the shop that is identical.